Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Keep Him Busy

I tackled the job of replacing the lights along the front sidewalk. Look like fun?
I asked John to put up a flag for me. Sounds simple but nothing is simple around here.


Putting the flag on the tree was not too difficult. However, to properly display the flag you must light it at night. We used to have a line run up front until John accidentally cut it while cleaning up the islands.

I came up with a way to prevent cut lines....using an irrigation pipe.


John did the grunt work and I did the wiring.

Both jobs were successful.


We celebrated at the movie theaters. John took the little ones to see Toy Story 3 and I took to the girls to see Eclipse.
Tomorrow will be a relaxing day. We plan on attending a picnic at the church followed by fireworks. We should all come home with many mosquito bites, they are terrible this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment