I wanted to build one in with a very simple design. I put some supports in.
When I put the table top on I realized that I had measured wrong. I measured the distance from the top of the board to the bottom of the leg. Ooops, I should have measured from the bottom of the table top. So, I had to either lower the supports or make the leg longer.
Making the leg longer definately seemed easier. A scrap piece of wood solved that brain malfunction.
I attached the table top to the wall supports and added a little trim. This is a very simple and inexpensive project, I am happy with the end result.
Oh, and the tree man has not showed up. After I called him I learned that it is too hot to work outside and that he planned on coming on Monday. Uh, nice to let me know this. Guess that means our plans for putting up the gazebo this weekend are cancelled.