Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where do they all Hide?

I hide one pair in my car because that is when I always seem to realize that the littles need them. Yes, I am a bad parent, I don't realize that my kids nails need trimming until I am buckling them into car seats. Just last week the only pair of nail clippers I could find was in my car. I guarded them and kept them a secret from everyone.

Why?

Because everyone borrows my clippers and then never returns them. I have even bought everyone their own pair, given them as stocking stuffers and tried a lending out program. All to no avail, I still could never find a pair in the house. So, I kept my car pair a secret.

Moving does strange things.....some of them good. When you go through every nook and cranny you just never know what you will find.

Could just be a few pairs of nail clippers................


No comments:

Post a Comment