Sunday, May 2, 2010


Well, we had three potential buyers look at the house this weekend. we were going to take the house off the market tomorrow but our real estate agent asked us to keep it on until May 5th. May 5th is the date of no return, transportation changes can't be made after that date or our departure will be delayed.

I just don't know what to think, after a year on the market suddenly buyers are looking at our home. However, one buyer decided that he wanted 5 acres. Another buyer loved the house (the mom really want it) but they have to sell their house first. That doesn't help us at this time. Our real estate agent hasn't heard from the third buyer so I am assuming they aren't interested.

So what do we do? Should we just go to Georgia and rent assuming the house may sell this summer? That is what we have been doing for the last year. Should we move into the house and keep it on the market? I really don't like having to keep the house show ready all the time and then we would have to move ourselves at a later date. Or continue with our current plan to take it off the market on the 5th and pray that DH can get a job closer to home sometime in the near future? I sure wish I had the answer to this one.
I'd love to go sit in my backyard again.........
and Larissa wants her Tinkerbell room back.
But, I'd really like for us all to be able to live together too.

No comments:

Post a Comment