Thursday, October 14, 2010

What do you see?

I see my baby who went to sleep for the first time in a very long time without having a seizure! I hope that we have gotten a good combination on her medications. I hope that we have many more bedtimes that are seizure free.
.
Just had to share some good news in our household.
.
Tomorrow morning John and I will be heading out to the airport. We are heading to El Paso to go to a wedding. The foster babies are in respite care (it was a quiet evening here with only three kids!) and Jason and Tasha will be in charge. Tasha plans on taking the kids to the fair.
.
I think it will be good for John and I to have some alone time, I'm not sure why I feel nervous about going half way across the country, Jason and Tasha can handle things at home. This is the first time that John and I have done anything like this. We have never had grandparents to take the kids to or anything. We have always been pretty much self sufficient and were never able to rely on anyone to help out. If three kids is quiet, how will no kids be?
.
Well, I need to get off this computer and read for my quiz. I have an online quiz and class midterm both due on Monday. I can take the online quiz early so I am trying to do it tonight so I have one less thing to do. I don't seem to be getting too far on it!
.
Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment