Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Coming Along

I had to make a trip to Lowe's tonight. I got to go by myself after Sarah got home and watched the babies for me. I got some rope and wood.


The kids had to try it out before I finished. I need more boards for the platform and I still have some work to do.

However, the balance beam is finished. They love it.


I got the idea to do a balance beam from the kids, they kept walking on all the wood lying around.

I kind of enjoy it myself and it was so simple to do.

Anyone else have any ideas for simple outdoor play area ideas? I am looking at outdoor musical stuff.
.
I am still working on the playhouse. I am currently building a built in bench and am still looking at colors.
.
I am off to study tonight. Class tomorrow and I need to work on my online class.
.
I am craving an apple turnover.........John wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment