Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Small Happenings

I took forever to finish Larissa's hair. Some corn rows and lots of box braids. I hope that it looks good for awhile. She really doesn't enjoy having to sit and have her hair done for a long time, that is why she mostly has simple styles. Today I need to do Kiwi's hair and send both little ones off for visitation.
.
Tonight we have a foster parent association meeting.
.
Thursday is fast approaching and I only have my title page done. Shame on me. I guess the next two nights will be late nights for me.
.
The baby is calling me and I need to shuttle the kids to the car for my morning drive.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I hate taking forever to do hair and then it starts getting fuzzy a few days later. My girls are both supposed to wear satin hair caps at night....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, we are supposed to do night caps. I just haven't done it. I may buy one and let Larissa decide whether she will wear it or not.

    ReplyDelete