Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shopping

John had the pleasure of experiencing a shopping trip with the youngest 4 today. We had the baby and Larissa in the sit and stand and Kiwi in the actual shopping cart at Kohl's. Anthony actually got to push the shopping cart around a few times which he enjoyed and did well at.
.
Our goal was a suit for John and a dress for myself. They had a great sale this weekend. We were shocked that John was able to find what he wanted in the size he wanted, that is unusual for him because he is a popular size. I even found myself a skirt and shirt but spent more on myself then I usually do. I even splurged and bought a purse to match.
.
Uh, anyone hear of a muffin top. Hahahaha, I know what one is now and I have one, yuck. Hard to get rid of but hopefully with a little spandex I can minimize it. Amazing how much they charge for that little bit of spandex too.
.
John did comment that we were getting more stares then usual. I don't know why, four kids 7 and under, but I guess we are a little old for such young ones. They all call us mom and dad so it is apparent that we aren't the grandparents.
.
After the excitement of our shopping trip we had no interest in taking the kids out of the car until we got home so we ran through the drive through of Chik fil A. For some reason we were exhausted after that trip and both really wanted naps, we put the little ones down instead.
.
I think that John has a little better understanding of why I will not take all the kids to Walmarts by myself!

Well, took my online quiz and started studying for my midterm on Thursday, now I really need to go to bed. Nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment