Monday, June 11, 2018

Trying

Benjamin was invited to a birthday party at the local skating place. I decided to let him do his party and take the other kids and pay for them to skate. I try for normalcy. I just want to be able to take the kids out and have fun. Somedays I take all the kids regardless of behaviors. Some kids actually miss out on stuff because of other kids behaviors too often.

However, as some of you know, a fun activity is often followed by negative behaviors. I know it happens, I simply don't understand it.

However, all the kids did enjoy skating. 

I can see that I need to get Benjamin a pair of skates so he can practice at home.






Who else has this backlash of negative behaviors following a fun event?

Anyone feel that other kids in the home miss out because some kids can't manage their behaviors?

1 comment:

  1. Yes and yes. That is our life. Have fun, next day sabotage everything to ruin that brief feel of family.

    ReplyDelete