Friday, June 22, 2018

Going Short

Larissa decided to go short and many of us followed. Hair seems to be such a big issue with Larissa. Natural hair, braided hair, beaded hair, extensions, everything is criticized. She can't seem to please anyone so I told her to please herself.



Emma's hair is always a hot mess. Her hair feels like straw and I am not sure why. Well, I think it is a combination of  swimming, diet and her damaging it by not brushing it regularly and tearing out the knots and using the wrong products on it. I came to realize that she was using the head and shoulders for dry hair shampoo (there are plenty of other shampoo in the tub area so I had no idea she was using that!) and she was using the conditioner as body wash! I realized that when there were 4 conditioners in the tub area and I asked why. Yes, we have gone over shower routines often. Yes, I do believe that she can read labels and I do provide all the right products.

This is the cut she approved.


We added color at home because she wanted it. However, after 20 hours of swimming it all came out.


I also went short. I have been contemplating it for a long time.


Had a little color added too.



Sarah went for a different cut and some color.



Benjamin already shaved his head and Michelle did not want a hair cut.

Of course all this color required some colorful sno cones.










3 comments:

  1. I would be terrified of doing something so bold, but you all look fantastic. Bet it feels better in the summer heat too.

    ReplyDelete