Thursday, June 28, 2018

June 28th

I talked to the church today. Larissa's phone has been found and they apologized for the ball incident. I went ahead and let Emma, Michelle and Benjamin go to the last night. Apparently a lot of negative things were said about Larissa and my complaints. I told the kids to let it go. We simply won't be going back to that church and their VBS program.

Benjamin is in that crowd.


Emma and Michelle were in that big crowd.


Interesting fact I found out. A few months ago the kids were playing in a church kickball league. The games were great except for one. The other church brought cow bells and stood along the fence where they lined up to kick. I didn't realize until my kids came to me mad but they were saying negative things to them and kept ringing those bells at them. I thought it was pretty rude for a church league and was thankful that was the only group with such poor sportsmanship. I found out today that this was THAT church! I would have never sent them if I had known that little bit of information.

Some kids wanted pictures taken so I did....



Anthony wouldn't do pictures but his foot is in this one.



Today Joselin had an ultrasound to see if she was still breech. We didn't feel it was necessary, he is obviously breech.


Tomorrow we go to her doctor to determine when he wants to do the C-section. I wonder if she will make it to next week.



I had an appointment in the evening with Larissa and the modeling orientation. My husband called me in a panic asking me what hospital she goes to if she goes into labor. He suddenly realized that it is going to happen and sooner than later and what if I wasn't around!? I told him the hospital, where to take her and if she was screaming and carrying on to tell them she was breech. I also told him that this was her first child and she isn't having regular contractions so he should be ok, I wouldn't be gone that long.

Larissa and I went to her orientation. They gave her feedback on her audition which was written in positive language. They explained what all they do and what she will come out of their training with. We have decided to do it since we really think that the process will give her a big boost in confidence. She starts classes July 14th and she is pretty excited. They put her in the teen/adult class so she needs to get a pair of black 2" heels. September she will be a teenager! Hard to believe. 



This shall be an interesting journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment