Friday, June 29, 2018

Day of Appointments

Bright and early I took this one in for a well baby check up. His height and weight are both at 80%, his iron is good and he didn't have a lead problem. He does however have a doctor problem. In this moment he is being curious. However, as soon as we walked into the room he started crying. He spent a majority of the time crying. I spent a majority of my time sweating. They keep the rooms warm and I was walking and bouncing a crying, unhappy baby.

The only problem he is having is with milk, it gives him diarrhea! The doctor said to keep him on the toddler formula until he is two. Anyone have a toddler with a milk problem? What do you feed your child to compensate?


I took Little Man home and picked up Joselin for her doctors appointment. No surprise, she is breech. She is scheduled for a C-section on Monday at noon. So grand baby will be here Monday unless she goes into labor this weekend. Apparently he is sitting up with his legs crossed. We expect some type of hip issue.

The rest of my day was pretty relaxed. I dropped Larissa off at her friends house for a few hours and then for dinner a friend took me out for my birthday. 

I actually had a little free time and decided to clean the stove top. That thing gets pretty nasty real quick. It is a gas stove top and I love it. I just with it came with a self cleaning option. Other than that no house cleaning got complete by me. The kids did their chores so that will have to do. 

My house is normally in a total state of disarray. One day I will take care of that! No time soon. I have been trying to declutter but realize that I have been trying to do that for years! Obviously I am not capable of decluttering on my own. On a good note, when I peeked in on the bathroom that I remodeled, it still looked great. I guess that my threats of having them shower in the yard worked!

Anyone have any great weekend plans or plans for the 4th of July (Americans). Our grill died and a new one isn't in the budget so this BBQing Texan isn't sure what we will do. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope to get the jet ski out the first time this summer on the 4th but looking like the weather might not cooperate.

    ReplyDelete