Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Church Project

For a while I have asked to paint something at the church. With some previous administration we were literally banned from our nursery duty after I asked to paint something in the nursery. I said I would paint whatever they asked for, not my own agenda.

Well, new folks lead to new ideas and I was asked to paint an activity room in the kids area. They asked for Biblical characters as children.


Larissa helped a lot.


A friend from chiurch came out our last day. We put a broadcast out giving others an opportunity to contribute. Sarah came out as well but more importantly she babysat so I could make it out.




Lately I have been doing the chalkboard as well but that is someones job and I don't want to step on her feet. I was just there and available while she was out of town.












3 comments:

  1. That looks incredible! What a fantastic job. I'm blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! It will be fun for you and Larissa to see the children enjoying your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete