Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Travels and Life

I asked those two to pose for a picture. Haha, this is what I got. It is a part of their dance routine. They are going to dance camp next week.


Over the weekend we fed the kids some San Jose and loaded them up on groceries because my husband and I were flying away and Sarah is in charge! Little Miss Miss left on Monday.





We flew over a wave of clouds yesterday to to great north



My husband was going on a training trip and I said I wanted to go and meet a friend that I have known for over 10 years but hadn't actually met yet! Met her in an adoption support group.

I had such a fiasco getting my car rental. We picked up my husbands when we left the airport but planned on getting mine later and taking it back Wednesday evening so I have it just for two days. Getting to the rental place is a pain, down two floors, on a tram and then up two floors. I get there and realize that I left my drivers license in the room. I had my military ID. Ugh, called my sweet husband and he had to run back over with the license. I had to go down tow floors, on the tram and up two floors to meet with him where he dropped me off. Then go back again.


I get to our hotel and sit for 5 minutes trying to figure out how to turn the car off! It was running when they gave it to me. I didn't realize that it didn't have a key and I am so short that I couldn't see the on/off button. Who makes a car to start with a button? I am not a fan, I prefer keys. Guess that means that I am old.


Today I get to meet my friend! I am excited.

Say a prayer for Sarah and Joselin!


No comments:

Post a Comment