Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winding Down

I ventured to Walmart today and was surprised to see Happy New Year items for sale. Seems like 2010 just started and now we are about to ring in 2011. At least I don't write too many checks anymore so I won't write the wrong date on those too often.
.
I had a lot of things I wanted to get finished over this break and I haven't gotten too far on them. I think I may have to reduce my list. Time just seems to fly by.
.
David and Tasha left today to go to their home. Their visit seemed so short.

We took pictures today before Tasha left. The tree is now halfway bare. It will come down tomorrow.

Along with the tree disappearing so will the snow. It was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning.

Anyone know of a good photography book? I really need to learn how to use all these gadgets my dear husband gifted me with.
.
I found some Cadbury creme eggs at Walmart (my favorite candy) so I am off to enjoy one and read about others lives out there in blogland. Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. What great family time together! Check out IHeartFaces.com. I went to their workshop in October and can now take photos without a flash. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family picture!! Your ornament with all of the names on it that says "the zoo" is sooo great!!! I need one of those for next yr.. but who knows whose names will be needed by then lol

    ReplyDelete