Monday, December 20, 2010

Buckeyes and More

This dough doesn't look like much but it is ohhhh so tasty.
Naked buckeyes. A chocolate dip is a must.

I don't care to think of how many calories there are in that little ball of peanut butter and powered sugar. I think I gained 5 lbs today just making them.

One of many trays. I doubled the recipe.

Someone had to lick the spoon.

Tasha, I have you covered.

After I worked hard all day, some of us got to have some down time.

Now I need to cover these little guys.......

Don't you love my high tech paint palette (the paper plate)?
.
Tomorrow I will be at the mall. I promised Sarah that I would take her before Christmas (silly me). I don't have anything to buy but I will get to mingle with the crowds with all my kids in tow. I really don't know what I was thinking!
.
We had a visit from the foster babies social worker today. She brought by a few toys for them. John and I did a collective moan. Now don't get me wrong, we are thankful for the folks who contribute these toys. In many homes they are really needed. It is just that in our household we do provide for Christmas. So we have our presents, the SW presents and the GAL said she wanted to bring something by this week. I told her not to but she insisted, I am not sure when she will come. Actually, I think that we will put aside most of these extra gifts and send them home when they go. We have just about every infant/toddler toy already and I don't want to have to keep track of too many parts to too many toys. Yea, I know, lazy on my part. But they will have new toys when they get home!
.
Well, I have procrastinated long enough....I need to go finish the snowmen for John.
.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. The Buckeyes look great! would you mind sharing your recipe please?

    Wishing your family a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete