Friday, December 10, 2010

Drawing

After a very technical drawing......


The winner of the ornament is.......


Email me your address at stareifyoumust@yahoo.com and I will send you a snowman ornament.
.
I am sitting here bummed out this evening. ALL of my netting lighting is not working. I can only assume that something happened on one of the moves because they all worked when they were packed away. I had a lot of netting lighting for all the bushes out front. Now I have none and I am not sure if I want to go out and spend a small fortune on lighting at this time.
.
On a good note, I did get a wreath put up on the front door.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! I never win anything! I guess I should really change my profile name...that's like a combination of all my nicknames joined together. I will email you right now! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete