Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Busy

Been busy.  Too much on my plate right now.  I do appreciate all the comments on my previous post.  I don't often refer to religion in my life because I don't feel qualified.  Maybe it is more that I don't feel confident.  I read many blogs where the writer is so eloquent when writing about their beliefs and all that God has done in their lives.  I don't write with such beauty.  All I can really say is that we have been so blessed in our lives in spite of all the sin that we do.  Grace is a great thing and I am very thankful for it.

Long day of school and homework so I am heading to bed, I'll be back tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. I am not nearly as confident as them either. But I do know that He wants us to learn more and always try to understand. I usually get woken up @ nite in the middle of a dream...Maybe that is His communication to me. Or the people He places in my life that day? He gives us all the tools our job is to figure out how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too easy to spout off pat answers or the Sunday School answers that don't always work in real life. Most of the time I just figure God's in control and he knows what's going on even though I don't have a clue.

    ReplyDelete