Friday, March 6, 2020

Weekend Placement

I have a sneaky licensing worker, when she is on call and is struggling to place a kid she will call me talking all sweet. I understand, late Friday afternoon and they want to go home for the weekend. We have two boys until 7 am on Monday morning when they will pick them up and try again for placements. Strange is that they came from a foster home and they have nothing. They have me a gift card to go and get them socks and underwear.  I got them those items and toothbrushes. Asked friends if they had 7/8 boys clothing and dug through my stashes. I have come up with a couple of outfits for them.

We will have them for three nights but won’t receive any clothing allowance. This is why I stock up a little bit (ok, too much) clothing. My problem is it isn’t well organized.

Wish us luck this weekend! These boys are quite busy and are keeping us on our toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment