Friday, March 20, 2020

My Space

I finished my space today. We have had kids bedrooms and play spaces in here over the years. Emma and Michelle totally trashed the space so I decided to make it mine.

I am happy with it. I don’t have all my craft supplies in it yet as they are all over the house, but I am trying!






I gave Larissa a corner for when she wants to homeschool in my space.


In celebration I painted a rock tonight. My treat for keeping at it. I do need to paint the stairwell but that will be later. Next is Benjamin’s bedroom.






3 comments:

  1. Great craft room! Praying for you all.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your craft room! I wish I could paint like you. You need to consider doing "live" painting classes. I would so sign up for it! Love that rock!

    ReplyDelete