Sunday, March 15, 2020

Our Days


It was a nice day here. I decided that I would get the kids motivated to help around the house. Today I offered than San Jose if they picked up the pine cones. Yes, that is something we have to do around here. Benjamin and Vaida spent more time in the tree.


Benjamin noticed the bumble bee in the flowers. We stopped to observe three of them go to each flower. We didn’t stop to smell the flowers, we stopped to watch the bees.


We eat at this restaurant too often but love the food!



I have been working on setting up my new office space. I spent most of the evening organizing paint.


I built the middle paint storage unit with a drawer and wire shelving. I am happy with the look but I know it won’t stay this organized long.



No comments:

Post a Comment