Thursday, March 12, 2020

Babies

Well, getting the baby has been a journey. We had a delay with the original doll artist, she had a daughter get very sick while in the process of creating her baby so I looked around a bit and found another baby. I figured if i had no idea when she could be finished I’d pick up a second doll.

Larissa has named her Faith








Naturally the original baby quickly got finished and on the way.

Larissa named her Grace.






Graces artist was selling some of her own collection to raise money since she was missing so much work. 





Meet Joseph



Then along the way I fell in love with Jacob.





I am not allowed to look at any more reborn babies, I guess I know where Larissa got her love of babies from! 



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can see why one could get addicted to these. So beautiful and the detail is incredible.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous! One day I plan to get replicas of my kids as newborns. :-)

    ReplyDelete