Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Keeping Busy

I have been trying some new things to keep busy. Naturally, I am still painting rocks. However, I am now painting some jewelry pieces.




The weather can’t decide what to do. We had a few days of high temperatures and now today it got cool. Kids sneak in pool time whenever they can.


We continue to watch the grandbabies. Our circle is big but what do you do? We have a big family. Tasha is obviously working as she is a respiratory therapist.


Trying a different dripping technique.




Plus some regular paint pours.





I am almost finished with Benjamin’s bedroom and will share pictures tomorrow. I am trying to decide on my next project. I have some that need finishing.

What is everyone doing? Besides my normal mom duties, I am deep cleaning, decluttering and creating. However, sometimes I have to really fight to do anything. Seems like I’d rather just sit and watch Netflix shows all day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to say the moving truck finally arrived. 4 weeks later but now I get to be busy unpacking and organizing the new house.
    Maybe fit in some painting time once I find the craft boxes.

    Also, yes weather on this side of the US is very confusing. I'm looking forward to figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete