Friday, March 30, 2012

Waiting

I bought my plane ticket to Guatemala. Before I did that I rechecked the summer classes that I need to take were on the first summer session...they were.  One ticket cost me a little over $800.  Flying to Guatemala isn't too cheap!  Now I need to raise my mission money.

Yesterday I went to a meeting for student teaching.  I have a lot to do by the 15th of April to include finger printing...again.  I also got an unwanted surprise, one of the classes that I need to take got changed to the second session.  My trip is now smack dab in the middle of the summer session that I didn't plan on attending.  I was not too happy.  They said that maybe I should cancel the mission trip.  I said that I didn't plan on it, I would just have to take the class next summer (this class is only offered in the summer) and student teach in the fall of 2013.  I thought I was on track to student teach in the spring of 2013.  They are contemplating changing it back to summer session 1 and they will let me know next week.

So......now I wait to see if I should pay for fingerprinting at this time or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment