Thursday, August 22, 2013

Momma Failures

I had one of those failure moments today.  I signed Larissa up for a homeschool gymnastics class.  I was sure that it was today at 1:30.  I took her there at 1:30 only to find out that it was on Tuesdays.  All I could say was that they both start with a "t".  Thankfully they let her take a make up class at 5:30 so she was happy.

We got started with our virtual schooling.  We are behind with our virtual schooling.  I am still figuring out how to meet the needs of Larissa with the little ones.  Larissa is a late night kid, we do math after all the other kids have gone to bed.

We are still working on setting up our space.  It is a work in progress. Hopefully this weekend we can get our space organized so we can find everything.  Want to see a before picture?  Not sure if I should share that yet!


We lost one day to a headache.  Her medical and emotional issues are why I am doing this.  Yes, we have a couch in our "school" area.


Then, I missed soccer sign up.  I was sure that I knew the sign up dates.  Obviously I didn't, I missed it.  Michelle was fine with that and decided to do dance.  She is now signed up for jazz and hip hop. 

For some reason I have been a little off this month.  I know that it is because I am multitasking right now to the max.  I need to learn how to use a calendar better.  Right now I keep every thing in my head, appointments and all.  Normally I don't have a problem with it. 

Anyone else have some bad mommy moments?

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine is back in dance after a year out and is also doing Jazz and hip hop. I think we are going to have a time conflict with drum lessons and after school marching band running into dance time.

    ReplyDelete