Sunday, December 7, 2014

Santa Train

Saturday we all took a trip on the Santa Train. The kids were excited to go in a train and had a great time.





This is the only picture I got of those two.....Little Man was in all the rest of them.







Santa was sighted.


Little Man has a fascination with beards so we were able to limit the damage to Santa's beard to a few strands.  Got a very cute picture which I can't share.

We got home and within a few hours I got sick.  I spent the rest of the weekend in bed listening to all the activity going on in the house.  I do believe that I was missed!  I am on the mend and will be back in action tomorrow.  Sleep study results are tomorrow and I am very curious to see if anything comes from it.

3 comments:

  1. i love michelle & larissa's matching outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the girls got the same outfit with matching outfits for their dolls. I get into so much trouble with Zulily!

      Delete
  2. Looks fun! We did breakfast with Santa for the first time. Should have done it long ago. I wasn't sure what it would be like though.

    ReplyDelete