Monday, December 22, 2014

Preparations

Over the weekend we had some friends and kids over to make ornaments.  Everyone really enjoyed creating glass bulbs with melted crayons inside.  The kids picked their colors and I melted them with a hair dryer.  We gor rather addicted to doing them.  We have plans for next year which include more colors and possibly metallic crayons.



Little Man loves to sit at the tree and swat at the ornaments.  Someone put a breakable one too low.  I think we have moved them all out of his reach now.



Everyone had lots of fun glittering ornaments.


We got to spend some time with Vaida and made some handprint and fingerprint ornaments for the babies.


More pictures of our addictive ornaments......


All the stockings are hung and ready to be filled.  I haven't made a candy run yet, I wonder how much I will need!


Our Christmas tree is filled with lots of memories.  We don't do any specific color or style.









Tomorrow is sugar time, plans for fudge, 7 layer cookies and our Rolo things are planned.

1 comment:

  1. I love your ornaments! How long did it take to melt the wax in each one? I must try those!

    ReplyDelete