Saturday, April 13, 2013

Build and Grow at Lowe's


Have you ever seen those signs at Lowe's offering free kids clinics?  I see them all the time since I visit Lowe's quite frequently.  I always think that I should sign the kids up and then I forget.  After all, free is good.
 
I was so proud of myself for signing the kids up.  We almost didn't make it!  Emma's pants were on backwards (I didn't notice it until later in the day) and Michelle's hair is a mess.  But, we did make and I am glad that we did.
 
The kids loved it!
 
They were able to take their aprons home.  I need to iron on their patch from today's project.







 
It is a planters box so we got some flowers.
 
 
Then we played in the dirt.
 


 
Now the kids want to know when Lowe's will have another kids project. They really enjoyed it and look forward to the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment