Friday, December 11, 2015

Fun with Photos















Sometimes we get out the camera and have fun. It is interesting how some kids struggle at times with smiling.  I think that Michelle is struggling with her braces. I wonder how her smile will look once they come off.

I handed the kids the phone and Ipad and let them take some selfies.

Anthony took one picture and said it was good...... and it was.


Larissa had the most fun and was the most creative.



All of Emma's looked the same.


Michelle took several different shots.




Then the kids did some dance videos. I have some video and will share one later. I am not sure how they convinced Anthony to do this!



Anyone with kids who love the camera and videos?

We are packing it up and heading out for a short road trip, have a great weekend.

1 comment: