Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fountain: Take 2

The top part of my fountain sealed but the bottom didn't.  Also, the water wasn't being pumped correctly for some reason.

So after church today I took it apart.  There was a crimped hose which was causing the pumping problem.  I used a different sealer.  It looks good tonight.  Hopefully tomorrow it will still be full of water.  If so then it will be one successful project done.

It is spring break for my kids....not for me!  I have several large projects due this week so we will see how well that goes.  Tonight I will be finishing our taxes, I almost forgot about them.

Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment