Monday, February 15, 2016

Uncle Benjamin/Store Progress


Noah spent the night with us Saturday. He also went to church with us on Sunday where he slept the entire time.

As usual for our Sundays we have friends over and have a big meal. At one point I was sitting next to my friend Angela holding Noah. Benjamin was sitting at the table on my other side. I asked Angela to hold Noah so I could make my mom a plate. Immediately Benjamin said OK and put his hands out. I placed Noah in his arms (I was supporting him but Benjamin thought he was the only one holding him). He looked at us and requested Noah's bottle. We handed it to him and he fed him.

Later Noah was on the table about to be changed and was fussing. Benjamin came and held his hand. He was so proud of his caregiving. I was too.


It is nice to watch your children learn from you. He keeps us on our toes but he is very loving too. He is a hitter and I can see he is learning.  This morning he came at me with all his exuberance and when I said ouch he backed off and started patting my leg. He is such a sweet boy!

On the store front, I am working away. I forgot that this was a short month! I don't seem to have enough hours in the day. I got a few old doors and have been building a counter. Jason helped with the construction.



I did some block painting in the front and the floors are done. I haven't had time to do much with the bathroom and the hot water heater will be installed on Thursday.


A friend gave me a small plaque.


 I have a few furniture pieces finished and some samples for classes. However, I need to figure out what I am going to fill the shop with! I don't have much time. Hmmm...what was I thinking!?

1 comment:

  1. I love that Benjamin is being so good with Noah! Your store is going to be amazing! How exciting even though I bet you are exhausted.

    ReplyDelete