Sunday, February 21, 2016

Busy, busy and more busy

I have been busy painting furniture...


small paining ideas for kids...or adults


Taking selfies with grandbabies...


Sitting around the VA so John could get shots in his neck (ouch)...


 Coming up with ideas for candle holders.....learning how to use my silhouette


holding my sleeping son...


Taking Sarah to Panera's and bringing her home...


Ordering a sign and putting it up ourselves because they wanted $165 to do it....




Taking Larissa to a dance performance. I was ready to no go when I realized it was an hour away.  Larissa insisted she had to be there.


We have been handwashing dishes around here. Ours is leaking and broke, finally died. No money to replace it because all our money is going into the store!

Thne I have been painting some more. Midnight is the normal paint time for me. Tasha is painting as well. We need to fill those walls.


1 comment:

  1. That lion is awesome. Wished I lived closer to buy one. You have such talent. Glad you ate showcasing it.

    ReplyDelete