Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 3

After Benjamin kept annoying his sisters by destroying their playhouses we purchased him one. I love watching him playing with his house. He is eating pretend food out of the refrigerator here.


 For lunch we went to the store and cleaned up a little and put together some the furniture. Larissa wants to know what we are going to use for homeschooling.


Painted the floor in the back of the store. This will be the painting area. I painted myself out of the corner but that is where the light switch is so I had to keep the light on all night.  We ran up this morning and turned it off.


We have had an interesting development.  We tried to get Anthony interested in boy scouts last year.  He went to a few meetings but was adamant that he didn't want to do it. Kim has gotten her boys into a unit where she is actively involved and she invited Anthony. I had to make him go to the first meeting with the promise that if he didn't like it he didn't have to go again.  Well, he loved it. Go figure. I guess that not all troops are the same. Now he wants to know when he can join. I think that it will be a positive experience for him.

1 comment:

  1. If that doesn't work, there is Trail Life for boys and American Heritage Girls for girls.

    ReplyDelete