Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Travel to Texas

We got out the antique of an atlas and studied our route to Texas. Really quite simple, follow 20 until we get to Dallas


It is so strange traveling with only one kid. A lot fewer stops!


We stopped at the state lines only until we hit Louisiana.




When we were close to Texas they closed 20 for construction! Closing 20 is crazy, we were all routed around a small town and missed the welcome to Texas stop.  Still, we knew we were in Texas.


We had a slight complication when we went to check into our hotel. We don't use credit cards so I have to get increases in my debit cards if I spend a lot. Well, this hotel costs a lot so I couldn't check in until I was able to call my bank. I was just glad that we checked in when my bank was still open. You would think I would learn, we had this problem in Guatemala, Canada and now Texas. I really need to learn to call my banks!




We got in to Dallas a day before the Expo started so we had time to relax before everything started. If you follow me on Instagram then you get more up to date pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment