Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Little Trip

My husband and I took ten kids to Great Wolf Lodge for a night. I love the indoor water park, especially for Benjamin. We had a good time, we brought 10 kids back home so that makes it a success.

I let the kids pack for themselves, well everyone except for the two year old. Only stipulation is they had to have a swimsuit. They all did well.



I am loving the new van, have I mentioned the new van? Anyone want to know about the new van?







We went to a Mexican Restaurant right next to the park. I didn't expect such a huge plate! It was a $10 meal. I shared!


These two have such a close relationship, such a blessing.




I don't have many pictures because I spent my time with the 2 year old in the kid area. I got some great pictures of him but I can't share!

Anyone else go to Great Wolf Lodge? It isn't cheap but I do reserve when I can get a great rate and don't stay on the weekend (we did Thursday night). We also don't buy all the extras, we go for the water park. We also eat off site. We got there early Thursday and stayed until the kids got hungry for lunch on Friday. It gives plenty of water time.

1 comment: