Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Family Time

I didn't do my timing very well, I got back from our trip in time to perp for a party.

We had to cancel our North Carolina trip for this year so we planned a pool party. Everyone was able to make it except for Joselin.

We ate a lot of food and had a sampling of different BBQ sauces. They do a mustard based sauce here I just can't get into. I haven't acquired a taste for boiled peanuts either.








Four of the grandkids... they sure are growing up fast! Next year we will be going to NC. 







The rain held off for us and everyone got to eat lots of food and swim. We really need to take more time to enjoy each others company! It seems like a huge undertaking to get everyone together.


Anyone have exciting summer plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment