Thursday, April 26, 2018

Small Organization

One area we struggle in is dirty dishes. Every day you could almost fill the dishwasher with only cups. So one day I purchased the kids their own cup. The older ones are responsible for their own cup and washing it. All cups need to be back on the tray by the end of the night.


When I did this I thought it wouldn't work out. The cups would disappear or become very nasty. It has now been over a month and it has actually been a success! Our number of cups going through the dishwasher has greatly diminished. No cups have been lost. The cups are all clean. I tried this a while back when the kids were younger and it didn't work. I guess they are finally at an age in which they can manage to be responsible for a cup.  Notice they are all different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment