Thursday, April 26, 2018

Creative Day

Backtracking....

I still get requests for birthday parties. I went to a party where the 7 year olds wanted to paint a flower with bees. They had a great time and so did I. I really miss my shop and receive a lot of requests to do my art camps and parties.


The rest of the day was spent at Historic Camden. Our local rock group was there and we had a lot of rocks hidden throughout the area. They also had a night rock hunt. Some kids didn't want to go so we took the kids who did. 

I was asked to paint a rock for a hunt before the event. 


The weather was great for a change and the kids who went had a great time.






Our foster Little Miss went and loved it as well.


They lit a canon at dusk.





A small sampling of the rocks they found.


It was a different type of activity but there was a great group of people there. Larissa said that everyone was so nice. Anyone else have a rock group in your area? Ours is quite active.

1 comment:

  1. We are not part of ours. I would love to find a rock with Scripture. We found three rocks at the walking park tonight!!! I think one family hid them all there.

    ReplyDelete