Friday, April 29, 2016

My Boy


This little one keeps my days full. He has also learned how to turn on the outside hose to make puddles for play. He heads out clean and is dirty within minutes. He is tough, full of scrapes and bruises. The world is his playplace.


He is also 2 and very hard headed. He likes to have everything go his way and isn't happy when it doesn't. The word no is so hard for him. If you find him hiding under a table it is guaranteed that he has something that he knows he is not supposed to have.

He is full of joy and love. He crawls into bed with his grnadma and will kiss on her. He is very aware of her needs and loves to help take care of her.


He has had problems with sleep and is now sleeping in our bed. We didn't do that lightly, he was waking up several times a night screaming for me. His preferred place to sleep is in the middle of the bed with his head on my husband and his feet on me. He cries in the morning when he wakes up and realizes that his daddy isn't home. He has severe seperation anxiety and prefers that both my husband and I be home in his line of sight.

He has a big voacbulary and can speak in complete sentences. We often say that he is too smart for his own good. If he watches you do something he will copy it. If you don't want him to learn something, don't do it in front of him!

He keeps me busy from the time he wakes up until he crashes in bed at night. Then he wakes me in the middle of the night to make sure that I am there. I love him to pieces but I am very tired! I am loving this age, it is so fun to watch, but I am tired. I know very well that this age will past swiftly so I try to enjoy every last little bit!

.....and grandbabies, such a joy.









2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that last pic with Tasha and Benjamin!! Such sweet sibling memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand tired and I don't have a two year old. However, I have one that makes decisions and cares for himself like a 2-4 year old.

    ReplyDelete