Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Paint Happens

The kids dance studio is right next to my store. Convienent on dance days.

I had Anthony paint a grand opening announcement.  He was delighted to do so.



He sat and copied my lion.




The kids but their handprints on the wall.











Ready or not, we are opening on Saturday. Not even sure what we are doing for the grand opening yet! It is all a learning process. We have two birthday parties scheduled in March. We need to think about advertising at some point. I just haven't had time to think about it.

3 comments:

  1. I highly recommend making a FB business page, Instagram, and a simple Wordpress website. I will warn you, I fell for a scam: I was contacted by an agency that said they represented the local TV station and wanted to run ads on TV and web for me, for a price. I agreed and they ripped me off. I guess it is a common scam. Yelp does this, too. Don't fall for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are very creative. You'll think of something. Grand opening 10% off??? One of those signs you put by the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your opening. I'm sure it will be a great success.

    ReplyDelete