Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Need a Push!

I am not sure what it is but I feel totally unmotivated to do anything these days.  I feed the kids, read some blogs, watch bad TV and do all the general mommy/wife/daughter things.  I just can't seem to motivate myself to do much else.  I haven't been painting or starting any new projects.  This may not sound like a big thing but for me that is a sign of feeling down.  I am not sure why I have no motivation but I am trying to find it.

The kids have been going to the recreation department Monday through Thursdays.  It is a great program where they play games with kids from the area.  They also get lunch and a snack for free.  the entire program is free which is good because I couldn't afford to send all the kids to any similar program.  Since they are gone you would think that I would get something done....nope.

I need to push myself to get started on something.  I need to get painting again.  Any suggestions out there for what type of project I should do?  I am pretty open.  Give me a push!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like post adoption blues. You've had a busy few months and now is the let down.

    ReplyDelete