Monday, March 28, 2011

Working Weekend

The poor pond.....so neglected. Some feeder fish survived the winter so it could only be partially emptied. You have to keep the nasty balance so the fish don't die. . Naturally the old pump died so I had to go buy a new one. I quickly realized that I bought one a little too strong for my little waterfall............ I do believe that we have a personal record for the most trips to Lowe's in one weekend......uh, at least 7 trips. John worked on putting up the new garage door opener while I did other projects. . When the security folks put in the new system they left the old..... along with the holes. I got to patch and paint those.

I wanted to do more outside work but the weather turned nasty, cold and rainy.

.

Jason and a family friend stopped by just as Sarah was making dinner Sunday night.

We got some work finished. I worked on decluttering but I am a looong way from being finished. I go to bed at night tired but then can't sleep because I have so much to do. I have been seriously neglecting my class work. I have a test on Wednesday and need to get to the library to do some research so I can start writing some of my projects up.

.

I am looking forward to April 28th....last day of finals.

3 comments:

  1. Yay. Let's start that count down to April 28!!! Did you see all the countdown clocks on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted a little pond in our back yard. :) Any tips for installing one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pic! what a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete