Monday, March 6, 2017

Passed

The fire inspector showed up to reinspect. I wasn't aware that she was coming! I had gotten the fire alarm in the mail and had set it up, I just hadn't put it up yet. The door is now in place and the electrical outlet that was broken was replaced with a metal one (two different outlets in one spot and I think that pressure from them broke that last one).

She gave me a moment to find a screwdriver and put it up then she tested it to make sure it communicated with all the other ones. Thankfully it was easy to set up, the instructions were actually easy to follow and I didn't have to resort to you tube when we first installed them.

So now we are down to the last of our training hours. We had to do 28 training hours. Tomorrow we will get the last 2 hours that we need.

I have started painting the room for Anthony but it is slow going. It doesn't help that I decided that I needed to do something about a crack in the wall......paint a mural on it.

Sometimes the help slows things down a bit.....


Can you guess where the crack is?


It is a work in progress. I carve out about 30 minutes a day to work on it.

Anthony is loving it. Emma asked for monsters in her room too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment