Friday, September 23, 2016

Busy Life

Benjamin is taking tap this year. Larissa helps in his class.


He loves tap, he does not let me out of the room yet. I am trying to get out! He follows me if I leave. The only time he is not with family is when we go to church. He has been going to church his entire life. He still cries when I drop him off at church. Any suggestions for helping with separation? I don't recall any of my other kids being this bad and I have been a stay at home mom for a long time.


Larissa had an EEG. For the first time she did not have a seizure.  Although this sounds great I am not so sure. She had a seizure the day before when she fell asleep on the couch after school so I know that the seizures aren't gone. She sees the doctor in October, I imagine she will have to have a sleep study. Blowing on fans and light strobes have never caused her to have seizures.


After her EEG we went to get her pointe shoes for ballet. She has been cleared to wear them.



I have been dealing with a laundry problem. I am not sure what happened but it is bad. Benjamin took advantage of my time spent in the laundry room by helping with the dishes.


I found laundry for 15 different people plus some clothing I don't recognize at all. 
I am still sorting and doing laundry.


I got the necklace sent off today. Painting earth on a small bead is a challenge. It didn't help that the kids had broken our globe and I didn't have a circular model to go by. Hope you enjoy it!


3 comments: