Friday, August 26, 2016

Life

Jason and Joselin have moved out. It is strange to not have an extra adult on hand. They are nice to have on hand if you want to run a quick errand without any children. They were also my late night people. My husband goes to bed early while I am a night owl. I get up early as well but only because I have to. It is nice to have an adult to chat with. I will miss having everyone gone although hopefully my food bill will go down.



Tasha has started her college program. She is moving as well so I kept Vaida one night to help her out. I sure love my sweet grandbaby. She is such a sweet girl, so quiet and calm compared to Benjamin. However, that doesn't mean she doesn't get into things! I had some glitter sitting around and naturally she found it. My dining room is sparkly.








It is hard to believe that she will be 2 next month. Time sure flies and babies grow up fast.

2 comments:

  1. It was nice spending time with both in NC. Whose stroller part do I have??? B or V? (I can mail it if you need it before next June!! Or field trip!!)

    ReplyDelete