Friday, April 3, 2015

Road Trip

This summer we are going on a road trip. We are heading up north to visit family.

The program that mapped it out for me took us through Canada after visiting Niagara Falls.  I am not sure if we will be able to take that northern route since we need a passport for Little Man.  DSS has told me that they will get him one but I will believe it when I see it.  Any foster parents out there ever get a passport for their foster child?

If we don't have the passport we will take a southern route from Niagara Falls to Elkhart.


Anyone along that route with suggestions of places that we should see?  Any hotel suggestions for large families?

2 comments:

  1. When are you going? If your travel lands on certain dates, I can recommend a wonderful event in Upstate NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time we will be taking off on July 3rd.

    ReplyDelete