Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stuck on a Treadmill

Do you ever feel as though you are stuck on a treadmill?


That is how I have been feeling lately. 


Wash dishes several times every day yet the sink is never empty.  Wash clothing and it just multiplies.  Sweep floors and 30 minutes later you wouldn't know it.  Same with countertops, tables, entire rooms.  Everything seems to multiply and return.  I feel like I am stuck.


I can't seem to get ahead.


I can't seem to finish many projects.  I have small things that need done in many areas.  Something always hinders me.  Time, money or finding the supplies.  Sometimes even the motivation.


So this weekend I will work hard at finishing some projects and look for solutions to some of the problems that have been challenging me lately.  I will post as I finish each one....hopefully I will make many posts this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I can so relate!!! Returning the last two very busy, extremely needy toddler foster kids to family helped. I actually painted a bedroom, and cleaned mine... whoohooo!! Hoping for more progress starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rooting for you this weekend. Looking forward to what you post!

    ReplyDelete