Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Reborn Doll

I posted that Larissa’s gift for Christmas was a scam but I don’t think I wrote how I resolved it. I gave her a coupon for a doll. She gave me a list of what she wanted and I am commissioning a doll from a local doll creator that I found. It is fascinating watching the steps. I get daily pictures. Anyone curious?

Larissa requested a sleeping biracial newborn with baby curls, pacifier magnet, imperfect newborn skin and wants it packaged for unveiling.

I picked the baby....


I was told it takes 30-50 layers of painting.


For the curious I will post some updates.



4 comments:

  1. Very interested. I will love watching this progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Larissa is getting what she wants... but I just have to say... they freak me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reborns too although I don't yet have one. I'd love to watch the process updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very curious how this process works, please share.

    ReplyDelete