Monday, January 13, 2020

Christmas 2019

We had a good Christmas season. With Tasha’s work schedule we celebrated twice.






Sarah and I brought our gifts Christmas Eve and watched a little TV. I stuck to our three gifts and was happy that I found my balance between my love of giving and the realization that I give too much. 

Foster kids got a lot of gifts from their family on their last visit and three from us. We paired our gifts with what DSS gave them. They gave one an art kit she wanted so we added a lot of art supplies with it. She wanted clothing but what they got was not teenage clothing so I returned it and got her jeans she wanted and added some crocs and then we bought her AirPods . She asked what we gave and what DSS gave, she was happy. Later she told me she asked for AirPods but didn’t think we would actually buy them for her.






Miguel favorite toy was this plastic container. He didn’t actually get it for Christmas but found it on the floor. He and Owen fought over it quite a bit. Joselin didn’t come for Christmas and we will now have Miguel until the end of January.



Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Sorry for the late posts! Where has the time gone?

1 comment:

  1. Such a big family! I don't know how you keep up with everyone. So glad you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete