Tuesday, January 14, 2020

EEG

If you are wondering why all the updates today, it is because I am sitting here with Larissa watching her sleep. If she has a seizure I have to push a button and tell them what she is doing. 

Our day was filled with lego building, Pom Pom making, coloring and such.




Our evening has been frustrating. After a day of checking vitals every 4 hours, the new nurse started coming in every hour to wake her to check for a fever. After the second time of waking her I went to the desk to let them know that they are not helping at all and to stay out. 

Then there is the heart monitor. It was going off when it went below 70 which was constant. Then they lowered it but her heart rate went lower so she way crying because she couldn’t sleep. We are at almost 1 am and she hasn’t really gotten to sleep yet so no seizures. However, her heart sure is doing weird things. I video taped it because I could see they were taking pictures. She didn’t appear to be having a seizure. Right now she has a heart rate of 54 and the rhythm is all over the place, I can see where they are taking pictures.

Well, she just has a brief seizure. Will be a long night. Say a prayer that we can get answers.

3 comments:

  1. praying for Larissa

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find answers for Larissa. Thank you for all the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you both. Larissa needs answers and help with these seizures. I also know as a mama watching and not being able to fix it is the hardest thing. Keep the faith

    ReplyDelete